Herbal Mouth Therapy
Herbal Tooth Therapy
Herbal Hair Therapy
Herbal Skin Therapy
Patent No. US 7,235,265 B2
HERBAL SKIN THERAPY consists of 6 different all-natural innovative herbal formulations for topical use. Formulated and used since 2000, each patented formula has proven itself to be extraordinarily clinically effective for patients suffering from a vast variety of skin disorders, including, but not limited to:
- STRETCH MARKS
- SKIN BURNS
- DRY SKIN
- DIABETIC NEUROPATHY
- RADIATION BURNS (this formulation not only treats, but also prevents radiation burns for cancer patients)
- SCARS (including those from surgeries, acne, etc.)
The effectiveness of the formula lies in the specific combinations and dosages of the herbs listed below. It was developed by Ross Rosen, MSTOM, LAc, CA, DIPL OM (NCCAOM), the founder of the Center for Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine.
These unique combinations of Chinese herbs are designed to moisten the skin as well as nourish and invigorate the qi (energy) and blood circulation. This formulation penetrates beneath the skin to the fascia and muscles to increase surface circulation and reduce stagnant energy, blood and heat, while also nourishing the fluids and blood itself. Rooted in Classical Chinese dermatological formulas, Herbal Skin Therapy has been modified and expanded to suit the needs of modern skin conditions.
Currently, the Original version and # 2 are available for purchase. Versions 3-6 will be made available shortly. The Original and # 2 treat all the conditions listed above, the difference being that #2 is weighted a little stronger towards chronic conditions that associate with increased pain and/or neuropathies.
Herbal Skin Therapy #1
The Original Version
plus shipping and handling
Herbal Skin Therapy #2
plus shipping and handling
ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS:
Tang Kuei (dang gui), Arnebia (zi cao), Prepared Rehmannia (shu di huang), Raw Rehmannia (sheng di huang), White Peony (bai shao), Polygonum (he shou wu), Mother of Pearl (zhen zhu mu), Uncis Uncariae (gou teng), Fructus Tribulus (bai ji li), Glehniae (sha shen), Sesame Oil, Yellow Beeswax
Tang Kuei (Dong Quai) and prepared Rehmannia allow the formula to penetrate into the fascia and blood level to improve microcirculation. Arnebia, Polygonum and unprepared Rehmannia treat a multitude of skin disorders by strengthening the blood and clearing heat and toxins from the blood and skin layer. Mother of Pearl, Peony and Glehnia moisten the skin. Fructus Tribulus and Uncis Uncaria treat itching and help the other herbs vent pathogens trapped in the skin and muscle layer.
The applications are varied making this product invaluable to all patients suffering from skin disorders, as well as clinicians (massage therapists or health practitioners that engages in any form of touch therapy or dermatological/internal medicine).
- Eczema: These formulas have shown tremendous clinical success treating eczema and psoriasis in all their varied forms.
- Dry skin
- Itchy skin
- Neurapathies: This formula has seen excellent success in treating patients with diabetes and peripheral neuropathy. Particularly suited for these patients due the formula's ability to increase and improve peripheral circulation
- Burns, including sunburns, and other skin burns. Clinically successful for Radiation burns. This formula has seen dramatic clinical success in treating patients undergoing radiation therapy. Has prevented radiation burns and alleviated pre-existing burns due to radiation. (For this purpose, cream should be applied to affected area 2-3x/day, but not within an hour prior of the radiation itself. It should be applied directly after the radiation, however.)
- Sensitive skin
- Lip balm
- Hair gel: the herbs in this formula have been known to strengthen the hair as well as eliminate grey hairs. Herbal Skin Therapy strengthens, rejuvenates and moisturizes the hair.
- Skin rashes
- Skin allergies
PEDIATRIC PATIENTS (Infants, Toddlers, Children, Teenagers)
- Cradle Cap
- Diaper Rash
- Dry Skin
- Sensitive Skin
- Massage Practitioners:
- Many massage clients' skin is too sensitive or allergic to use traditional lotions and creams. Herbal Skin Therapy is a great massage cream
- Provides skin lubrication during massage which also helps to support the movement of qi and blood during the massage, which translates into decreased pain
- Many massage lotions and creams may cause acne and other allergic reactions in massage clients. Herbal Skin Therapy will not, and will treat those conditions in clients already with these skin issues.
- Safe for use on face as will not cause dryness or acne
- Skin disorders listed above due to wind-heat, blood heat, wind-dryness, blood deficiency. This formula is safe and beneficial to use with patients with rashes, eczema, psoriasis and other skin disorders as it was designed by an herbalist to treat these conditions in a clinical setting.
- Gua Sha: Herbal Skin Therapy is a great medium for gua sha as the herbs help to invigorate blood as well as clear heat, the two major objectives in gua sha
- Tui Na: Provides skin lubrication during tui na which also helps to support the movement of qi and blood during the massage
- Excellent for treating traumatic injuries.